Mexican psilocybe cubensis spore print
The Mexican psilocybe cubensis, is the Mother of all cubensis mushrooms. The one it all started with for most of us. An easy to grow magic mushroom strain with nice cinnamon brow caps.
General information about the Mazatapec Psilocybe Cubensis strain:
Caps: 45+ mm, Cinnamon brown to lighter brown in color, sometimes with nipple/ acute umbo. Bell shaped, round, flat the caps can be different within and in every flush
Stem: 50-120 + mm, medium to tall slim in size. White yellow color. Turns blue when touched.
Spores: Dark brown almost black.1.5–17 x 8–11 µm, subellipsoid, basidia 4-spored
Substrate: Brown Rice Flour, PF Tek and Rye grain. Enriched soil and dung
Mexican psilocybe cubensis Spore print
The Mexican spore prints are made on sterile foil which is stored in sterile ziplock bag and kept under refrigerated conditions. Each spore print has a tiny scratch of spores removed from the print. With this swab a test run on agar or liquid culture is made to check the conditions of the spores. Only spores that germinate are released as a print.
Store the Mexican Spore print refrigerated between 2*C-8*C Celsius or 35*F-46*F Fahrenheit. A mushroomspore print can be stored for years.
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 - $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 - $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)